The Art Institute San Francisco, CA
Major: Digital Design
Levi Strauss & Co.
Senior International Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Sept 2017 - Feb 2018
• Responsible for and involved in the Levi Strauss project Zen eCommerce global site migration.
• Directed and collaborated with Zen digital designers and engineers to develop a responsive standard.
• Merged cross functional platforms and principles to set a cohesive end-to-end customer experience.
• Determined and set responsive UX and UI standards across legacy mediums in the U.S, E.U and CA.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Zeplin, Scene 7 and AEM.
Head Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2016 - April 2017
• Evolved JMO's brand identity and extended visual guidelines across U.S and APAC markets.
• Formulated goals and processes to achieve key business metrics influencing the brands evolution.
• Directed in-house designers and managed relationships with external production agencies.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat, InDesign and Invision, Keynote.
Sam's Club/ Walmart. e-commerce
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2015 - Oct 2016
• Produced responsive web design, email, native applications and micro sites.
• Extended brand guidelines and creative standards to encompass omni channel approach.
• Designed cross-collaborative, data driven framework with teams in Sam's Club eCommerce.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, invasion, Sketch, Scene 7 and AEM.
LVMH Kendo (LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESSY GROUP)
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2014 - Feb 2015
• Worked with Creative Director Elise Woolcock and team on print and digital campaigns.
• Formulated designs for Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth & James, and Formula X under Kendo LVMH.
• Collaborated with designers, engineers and cross functional teams to support global initiates.
• Delivered high level consumer experiences to encompass a comprehensive global digital presence.
• Editing content, wire frames, determining technical requirements, updating and solving.
Vida & Co
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2013 - July 2014
• Supported and enabling cross functional teams within Vida & Co. eCommence.
• Assisted digital agencies (and their clients) to manage their comprehensive digital presence.
• Designed cross-collaborative, data driven solutions for partners and external agencies.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and backend plugins.
Digital Designer and Consultant, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2012 - Nov 2013
• Designed and consulted for Joey Gonzalez (Owner of Fred Segal “Conveyor”)
• Implemented and created best practices to streamline processes and optimize productivity.
• Formulated wire frames, tech packs and redline mechanicals for external vendor.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Bridge.
Digital Designer, Los Angeles, CA, 2009
• Generated concept designs, tech packs, look-books, line sheets, and advertisements.
• Editing content, designing layouts, determining technical requirements, updating and solving.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat and Bridge.
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Lightroom, XD, Invision, Bridge, Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Basecamp, Confluence, AEM, Scene 7, Zeplin, and Atom.
I speak fluent German- growing up I lived in Munich Germany. I like diversity and enjoy team collaboration.