The Art Institute San Francisco, CA
Major: Digital Design
Levi Strauss & Co.
Senior International Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2017 - Feb 2017
• Responsible for and involved in the Levi Strauss project Zen eCommerce global site migration.
• Directed and collaborated with Zen designers and cross functional teams to formulate a responsive standard.
• Merged cross functional platforms and principles to develop a cohesive end-to-end customer experience.
• Determined and set responsive UX and UI standards across all legacy mediums in the U.S, E.U and CA.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Zeplin, Scene 7 and AEM.
Art Director, San Francisco, CA, May 2016 - Oct 2017
• Reported to the critically acclaimed Neue Amsterdam Creative Director Robert Valentine.
• Formulated digital content including micro sites, landing pages, emails, social and paid media.
• Maintain and evolve Neue Amsterdam visual design system across all digital experiences,
including web (desktop, tablet, mobile), native mobile app, and in-store fixtures.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, MailChimp, Atom, and backend Logic programs.
Head Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2016 - Apr 2016
• Evolved JMO's brand identity and extended visual guidelines across U.S and APAC mediums.
• Formulated goals and processes to achieve key business metrics influencing the brands evolution.
• Directed in-house designers and managed relationships with external production agencies.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat, InDesign and Invision, Keynote.
Sam's Club/ Walmart. e-commerce
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2015 - Oct 2016
• Created wire frames, web site design, traffic growth, UI and advertising revenue.
• Developed brand strategy, including new businesses on formation of design structure.
• Designed cross-collaborative, data driven framework with teams in Sam's Club eCommerce.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, invasion, Sketch, Scene 7 and AEM.
LVMH Kendo (LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESSY GROUP)
Digital Designer, San Francisco, CA, Nov 2014 - Feb 2015
• Worked with Creative Director Elise Woolcock and team on print and digital campaigns.
• Formulated designs for Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth & James, and Formula X under Kendo LVMH.
• Collaborated with engineers and multiple cross functional teams to support global design initiates.
• Editing content, wire frames, determining technical requirements, updating and solving.
Vida & Co
Product Designer, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2013 - July 2014
• Supported and enabling cross functional teams within Vida & Co. eCommence.
• Assisted digital agencies (and their clients) to manage their comprehensive digital presence.
• Delivered high level consumer experiences while maintaining profitability and growth.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and backend plugins.
Fred Segal (Conveyor)
Digital Designer and Consultant, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2012 - Nov 2013
• Designed and consulted for Joey Gonzalez (Owner of Fred Segal “Conveyor”)
• Implemented and created best practices to streamline processes and optimize productivity.
• Formulated wire frames, tech packs and redline mechanicals for external vendor.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Bridge.
DTA / ROGUE STATUS
Digital Designer, Los Angeles, CA, 2009
• Generated concept designs, tech packs, look-books, line sheets, and advertisements.
• Editing content, designing layouts, determining technical requirements, updating and solving.
• Programs used: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat and Bridge.
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Lightroom, XD, Invision, Bridge, Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Confluence, AEM, Scene 7, Zeplin and Atom.
I speak fluent German- growing up I lived in Germany, the Caribbean, and Canada.
I am quite comfortable with diversity and adapting to new situations and enjoy team collaboration.